Mission Impossible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission Impossible

I see it's Impossible to beat Sri Lanka in 5 match ODI series with Bangladesh in ICC 2009 .

Anyone here can beat Sri Lanka with Bangladesh ?

Start ICC09 and click-

New game>Select Match Series>Select Bangladesh>Select Sri Lanka as Opponent>Select 5 Match>Start Game>Select Players>Click Continue Button

Sri Lankan MMS (Murali,Mendis,Samaraweera) giving no chance . I took Sri Lanka and played against Australia .

MMS bowled Australia out under 170 in all ODI Matches .

Now anyone beat Sri Lanka in a 5 match Series ?

I am playing against Sri lanka for 2 days but still no luck . 3-2 defeat is my best performance so far .

beat lanka wit india for sure

Originally posted by str View Post
    I see it's Impossible to beat Sri Lanka in 5 match ODI series with Bangladesh in ICC 2009 .

Anyone here can beat Sri Lanka with Bangladesh ?

Start ICC09 and click-

New game>Select Match Series>Select Bangladesh>Select Sri Lanka as Opponent>Select 5 Match>Start Game>Select Players>Click Continue Button

Sri Lankan MMS (Murali,Mendis,Samaraweera) giving no chance . I took Sri Lanka and played against Australia .

MMS bowled Australia out under 170 in all ODI Matches .

Now anyone beat Sri Lanka in a 5 match Series ?

I am playing against Sri lanka for 2 days but still no luck . 3-2 defeat is my best performance so far .
    Play wit india..... its a gud side in ICC 2009....Harbhajan, ohja, r.jadeja,yusuf pathan are very gud one day bowlers. specially bhaji jadeja and yusuf..... and d batting order comprises of great names.... pick sachin, gambhir, ganguly, dravid, yuvraj, sehwag,dhoni.... u will definitly beat lanka.....u can try new players like abhinav mukund, ajinkya rahane and cheteshwar pujara it u planning to go ahead far wit indian team.... and bowlers like sudeep tyagi, rp singh and munaf r great..... bt to beat lanka choose d side i hav told u....all d best bro

Comment

He wasn't saying that India weren't a good side, he was lying down a challenge to anyone to beat Sri Lanka with Bangladesh in a 5 match series. My best so far is 3-2 as well, but that was had to come by and I'm going to have a lie down

Comment

lolz....but india is a cool side in all d versions of ICC.. no doubt....Aint it???

Comment

Mission Accomplished

After playing 5 days with Bangladesh . Here is my team selection . This team (with this batting order) can beat Srilanka-

Results

Comment

you should bat shakib al hasan up the order.

Comment

Originally posted by ferrycorsten643 View Post
              you should bat shakib al hasan up the order.
              No , Save Shakib for last 15 overs . You can only beat Sri Lanka in a 5 match series with this batting order . Trust me .

M Hasan is the best batsman in the team . He scored two centuries and a fifty .

After him it's M Hossain . He's a bowler but he bats great in number four position .

I used New Zealand's 1992 World Cup bowling method . Short Spells .

Comment

Mission Impossible

I liked it. It wasnt as good as "True Lies" but then I think its nearly impossible to beat that one as the best action flick ever. It had the perfect mix of action, comedy and romance.

True Lies- 10.0

MI:III- 8.95

Nort

Comment

I love the really clever spambots that they've got these days!

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
                    I love the really clever spambots that they've got these days!
                    They could at least make it realistic....how many cricket fans are there in Germany?? 2, 3?
                    The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Originally posted by the_trademarc View Post
                      They could at least make it realistic....how many cricket fans are there in Germany?? 2, 3?
                      Ollie Rayner was born in Germany... So his mum makes 1... And British ex-pats, presumably

Comment

Lol, didn't think you'd look it up hahaha.
                        Ah well, at least we're not going the indecent spams we were a while ago.
                        The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Originally posted by the_trademarc View Post
                          Lol, didn't think you'd look it up hahaha.
                          Ah well, at least we're not going the indecent spams we were a while ago.
                          Didn't look it up, I'm a Sussex fan, I know these things And yeah, better to have a spambot that tries to be a decent member of the community!

Comment

Working...
                          X