Few Questions ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few Questions ?

Im new to the forums and i have a few questions ...

1. Is there a patch out yet ?

2. In the 2nd season do some good players become available as there are not any in the 1st , does it matter what team you are i.e if you were Durham would you attract betetr players than Glamorgan ?

3. Anyone started a season as Glamorgan , tell me of your progress ?

Thanks

1. Not yet
    2. At the start of the third season (End of Second) Some good youths came my way playing as Surrey.
    3. Cannot help you with that

Comment

Is there anyway to get a second overseas?

I've heard people discussing that they have signed good overseas players, but as sussex already have mushtaq ahmed i can't sign any good overseas

Comment

Originally posted by Goodia123 View Post
        Im new to the forums and i have a few questions ...

1. Is there a patch out yet ?

2. In the 2nd season do some good players become available as there are not any in the 1st , does it matter what team you are i.e if you were Durham would you attract betetr players than Glamorgan ?

3. Anyone started a season as Glamorgan , tell me of your progress ?

Thanks
        Glam are a good outfit especially if you look after Shantry and James Harris, both of whom take over 90 wickets plus each a season for me!

Glams batting is weak but apparently Ben Wright if coached correctly can turn out to average in the mid 40's!

Need to get a good spin bowler after the first season beacuse Crofty retires! A few batsmen and a decent pace bowler will also be welcome addtions!

Comment

If you want a different overseas player, then you need to get rid of the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by Juggers36 View Post
            Is there anyway to get a second overseas?

I've heard people discussing that they have signed good overseas players, but as sussex already have mushtaq ahmed i can't sign any good overseas
            You can't have more than one overseas player. You could fill your boots with kolpak players, some deem those as overseas players. But you can't have more than one overseas player. Ie, Murali and Ponting couldn't play in the same side.

Comment

Working...
            X