ICC08 and Cricket Coach Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICC08 and Cricket Coach Pro

I know it is probably never going to happen, but ICC08 and another pc cricket game, 'cricket coach pro' if merged would provide a good game. The stats and news items of 'ccpro' together with better gameplay engine, highlights etc of ICC08 would offer a game which includes the best from both games.

Is it me or all ICC08 lacks now, is more player interaction and news items ala 'Football manager' to take it onto another level and potentially other game users.

I agree about your second point, not the first. I really don't like cricket coach, it's a poor game and not half as good as ICC. ICC needs nothing from it. But ICC would progress like you say with interaction and news like FM has. It's the next logical step forward.

Comment

To be honest I am not a big fan of CCPRO, however there are elements of the game that would supplement ICC08

Comment

Player interaction and contract talks that can be done anytime instead of the year end menu would be cool. And the board setting us targets to achieve or get fired would also be a great feature.
        Icc 2005 and 2006 were the best.

Comment

The most important factor in any management game is the "just one more game" feeling. I never got that with Cricket Coach (haven't played the latest one admittedly), I can't think of a version of ICC that hasn't given me that though.

I think there are some fantastic ideas floating around, I know Chris is chuffed with the success of this forum in finding these ideas. Personally, I think we can all take ICC on a step further in the gaming world.

Comment

I am curious when you say "we can all take ICC on a step further in the gaming world", agree there are loads of good suggestions around, particularly more player interaction, the key is actually implementing these ideas.

Comment

yh. there are loads and loads of ideas quite a few very good ones on the ideas for the 09 game thread. Will chris be on soon to talk further about some ideas?

Comment

Chris hasn't been involved with a forum before like this one, and I know for a fact that he is already working on implementing these ideas. He comes on when he has time between working on the games.

Comment

Hey Chris so you are working full time at this game? Is there any overhaul coming for ICC 09? or if not then how much changes we gonna see?

Comment

I hope there isn't an overhaul, a few improvements but not an overhaul.

Comment

Originally posted by Themer View Post
                      I hope there isn't an overhaul, a few improvements but not an overhaul.
                      what "few improvements" you would like to see?

Comment

Working...
                      X