Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 / 20 Scores

Is it me or do most 20 / 20 scores appear to be unrealistically low

I have found this - the highest score i got was 195 for 5, and that was replied with 75 all out.

I think that there needs to be an enhanced attacking option in the 2020 matches, because players like Gibbs and McCullum, who are known for their heavy hitting and unbelivable scores, are getting ducks, or are hitting low scores, and I am yet to see anyone make a century in the 20/20.

Not that I don't appreciate the hard work the creators and editors do, but maybe to look at how to do the Twenty20's properly.

Comment

Attacking levels

It looks like the maximum attacking level is about 10% off scoring enough runs. I'm looking into this. Game balance is fine though, so it shouldn't change your chances of winning.

Comment

similar issue

i just can't seem ti find rythm in 20/20 games.
        Infact now so upset with it I don't even consider it worth winning, so skip them all as useless unrequred stuff!

but deep down, it still hurts to see my team lose and more importantly crappy stupidly low batting averages and forms for my top/well groomed players

Comment

I really like the T20 games, I do agree you should have a special 'utra' attacking option for the batsmen though,

for Knoxen
          ...and I am yet to see anyone make a century in the 20/20.

ok, ok they do have low ave. but thats T20 for you really

Comment

I've figured out the problem, well the problem with the low scores on my ICC '08...3 words

NOT ENOUGH SIXES!!

If you have a look at the number of sixes hit, it really won't be very high, and as we know from McCullem/Napier, you CAN hit A LOT of sixes in a T20.

Could this be something addressed in a patch?? If so I think it should be pretty high on the table of things in the next patch.

Comment

News on patch

Those averages of around 30 for T20 isn't that bad.

Comment

just had 213-4 scored against me, thats the highest score I've seen

Comment

high soce 158 lowest 122 still win 100% very very unreliastic

Comment

has anybody looked at the average score made by county teams in 20/20??? i would say it was around 150 for teams batting 1st as a guess tho i cud be wrong. so the game is a little bit below where it should be. i have to totally agree with the fact there is not enough 6s.

Comment

I found a Times article from a couple of years ago which had these figures for the Twenty20 Cup (UK domestic):

Average score per innings
                      2006: 157
                      2005: 152
                      2004: 138
                      2003: 150

Comment

Working...
                      X