Statistics and Records?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statistics and Records?

Before I buy this latest version I would like to know what has been done to address the lack of record keeping and whetherthe latest format (World Cup 20twenty etc) has been addressed.

I have had every version of the game and I loved them, however I found myself keeping records with pencil and rubber. I could never understand why.

Anyone that knows anything about cricket knows of the book called WISDEN. There are so many stats in cricket it could be seen as boring, however for a lot of us they are really appealing. I wanted to know why there was just base record keeping for the game. I want to see the top scores for the club in each competition, I want to see record partnerships against each county. Please tell me there are more stats kept in this version. If not I will probably refrain from buying it.

Take Out of the Park Baseball for instance. The stats are immense. Top 100 career and season in loads of categories. Why can't cricket games have the same.

Any comments welcome.

Keep up the good work.

There are plenty of statistics ingame, most of the major records are there, but if you want more then I guess you're looking in the wrong place. Stats are obviously not the top priority when developing a new game to make it better than the last, and the current ones suffice I should think. However, I'm sure that in the future Chris will take this on board.

Comment

Cricket is a game of statistics and we want more statistics in the game, each time when new game has been release it is disappointed me because nothing change in statistics. It is a not good for this game. I like Cricket Coach game because it has a good variety of statistics and I want more statistics in International Cricket Captain game.
      Pakistan Zindabad

Comment

yes i think also

there has to more stats in icc 2010 now i guess like best score against each team and also total runs @ home & away ,agains team & also i am wondering there is no ground name like lords mccc there has to ther also i thing stats is very imited despite of cricket is most statstical game of all time

Comment

We are always keen to hear your views and opinions on how we can take the game forward. It is your game after all. I'm sure if you've read the announcement in the ICC2009 forum you can understand our stance on not knowing how the next couple of months may pan out. Rest assured though, I shall discuss this, and other opinions with Chris and the team.

Comment

Chris is very much aware of these concerns, I have spoken to him about it and there is definitely consideration to trying to add to the statistics and records of the game. I can not confirm or deny any new features at this stage, but it has been considered and if possible, will be included.

Comment

Working...
            X