India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India

I took India in my International career.( International cricket captain 2008)

I am in my 4th season(2011)...can someone tell me some good players who perform well in all forms of the game.. I am in 2011 with India, till now i never played a 20-20 game !!!! something wrong
    I thing there is a medium pace bowler named Hashim. He plays pretty good.

My friend he has International cricket captain 2006. He took India and now he is in 2050,,has a player named S.Saini ,, who has scored nearly 55 hundreds and 100 50's with an average of 92

It's nearly 4 days and no reply!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have i posted in the wrong place, if so, pl tell me where should i post it..
    I am new to this forum.

Comment

If you notice, there are not that many people on this forum, so it might take some time, but I@m sure somewhere out of 6 billion people at least one might care

Comment

For a start, what exactly are you asking? Your post jumps all over the place.

Comment

I would like to know some good players(young) who play for India somewhere around the 2013-2014 season ..

Comment

We can't really tell you about young players, because new spawns happen in every game.

Comment

try ishan malhotara and ravi ashwin and also m parmar
              try piyush chawla
              rayane is a good batsman

Comment

Try Yashpal Singh and Murali Vijay and A kale as batsmen. R Ashwin, parmar and hashim as bowlers are good.

Comment

Working...
                X