Huge 2nd innings totals?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge 2nd innings totals?????

Has anyone else struggled bowling teams out in the second innings on really bowling friendly wickets?, maybe its my bowling tactics, but i sometimes bowl sides out in the first innings for below 250 on really flat pitches/sunny conditions etc...which is strange!!, then i post a good total of 350+ which puts me in a good position, then on the 4/5th day on a uneven/turning wicket, sometimes cloudy conditions....really bowler friendly conditions etc, you see the opposition make 400+!!!!!!, and it happens on a regular basis. Now as i said maybe im doing something wrong, but if i can bowl a side out cheaply on a flat track, how the hell can a team make 400+ on a seaming wicket?, is it me?, or does this happen with anyone else?
    Some of the 2nd innings total i have seen would break every record in the book.
    Proudly supporting Nottingham Forest and Nottinghamshire CCC.

Are you running with the patch?

Comment

Yes Sureshot i am all patched up to 813, but ive still found it happens a bit to often to be realistic, Chris has acknowledged this in the past which i appreciate, i think it is something in the match engine which is difficult to sort out, i know a lot of people have noticed this and i just wondered if Chris was still trying to address it for the new game.
      Proudly supporting Nottingham Forest and Nottinghamshire CCC.

Comment

i have scored 567/4 in 133 over to win a game with 1 over to go

Comment

thank you very much for your kind of information and your posting here
          Cricket World Cup 2011 Schedule

Comment

Working...
          X