Activation Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activation Problem

Hi there, I today brought International Cricket Captain 2008 off the main website with a Visa Debit Card. It all went smoothly but when I went to the main screen, that is where I get stuck. I assume I go into 'Activate New Installation' and then put the purchase code?

Bearing in mind I am using Firefox, The problem is, when I click such a link, I get a 'this program cannot display the webpage' text, and that is it. I have been racking my brains for hours and have no idea what to do.

As you can understand, I have spent 18 pounds and now wish I went out to the store and brought it, if it avoided thsse problems.

---

Hi guys, that is a message I sent to the relevant parties, but am putting here for safekeeping. If anyone else can help me out, please do. I am really keen to get this working and the thought I have spent so much money for no reward is baffling, dissapointing and very, very upsetting too. Thnakyou.

Hi, BB, I responded, belatedly, to your PM, as I mentioned, and if you read this before the PM. Contact support@softwrap.com - I'd love to be able to help you personally, but issues with the softwrap/digital download procedure is often best to contact them directly.

Comment

Working...
    X