Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• different between icc 2000 & 2008 plz help

hi
    i hv played icc 2000,2002,2005,2006,2008 but i hv a big problem now i THIS 1 thing is taking me away from the game.in 2000, and 2002 in full game during coaching section to new players while u give techniques they used to performe better in score board n personal records for 1 particular match it used to show MATCH FORM (60% e.g) EVEN WHILE ON TECHNIQUES NOT on practice bt in later version during techniques doesnt seems to be working just net practice works.in result players dont perform well.in earlier versions i hv given good techniques for 3-4 yrs n got great players n it waz my fav game till then bt nw its doesnt work.please sort it out.

thank you
    disapointed

I'd like to answer your query, but I can't work out what you're saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyril Washbrook View Post
      I'd like to answer your query, but I can't work out what you're saying.
      thanks cyril for reply

i meanst to say that i have plyed all version of ICC from ICC 2000 to ICC 2008.in iCC 2000 n 2002 when i used to get youth players at starting of a session i used to train them with techinques and i used to get fantastic results.whn u play a match after match click on a player go in match startics at left hand side corner you can see MATCH FORM and COACHING EFFECT which shows in %.in 2000 n 2002 even a player is on techineques its used to show for example MATCH FORM 40% and just below that COACHING EFFECT 35 %.its shows that techniques training used to work and my good players average in county cricket used to be 45 for batsman n abt 22 for bowlers i am talking abt after coaching .but in newer versions it only shows coaching effect whn players are on net practice and i cant make them play better.its seems that techniques function id disabled and only net paractice works.please tell me what is the best way to fine out that how the player is improving preformence from techniques and measurement such as 2000 and 2002 had.i love this game please work on coaching section more.
      thanks

Comment

I think you're incorrect. The coaching effect has always been 0% on technique. In any case, that's irrelevant because technique training still works.

There have been minor tweaks in the player development model. To get more realistic results and less Bradman type superhuman regens like in past versions. I'm pretty happy with development in this version. Although it would be nice to see some kind of progress chart or stats history to see their progress.
        Check out my ICC fixture editor

Comment

Yep, Isura's correct. I've only played one previous version of the game (ICC2000), so I can't remember what it was like in the past, but I can definitely assure you that technique training does work. I think it's quite deliberate that technique training doesn't show up on coaching effect.

Comment

Working...
          X