Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retired players

Chris,

Im going to assume that when a player disappears from the database (ie. you cant find him listed any longer), that they are just being retired without you being told?

So my question is, is there anyway of viewing retired players or getting them back?

Perhaps in cricket 2010 (assuming once again the 2009 has had its code frozen if its being released shortly) there could be something like a hall of fame for your players that are retired that have a gazillion runs and wickets?

Regards

Mailman

No, they just disappear at the moment; same with any player who is out of contract and doesn't get picked up by another club. (Caveat: if they're an England international, they remain in the game... I've got a fast bowler in my game who's been playing for England without playing for a club for the last eight seasons). There have been various suggestions made regarding retired players, but I don't know whether any of them have been implemented for the next version.

Comment

Thanks Cyril, lets hope this one gets fixed up (shouldnt be that hard) soon.

Regards

Mailman

Comment

Working...
      X