Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving save game

Hey,
    Not sure if people can help me but I've just installed ICC 2008 on a new laptop and was hoping to move my save game from the old laptop to the new one to continue playing it rather than starting a new one.
    Anyone know how I can do this or even find my saved game? Coz I can't see it on the old laptop in the usual places save games go.
    Cheers.

I don't know about Vista, but I know that for XP the save files are kept in:

X:\Program Files\Xplosiv\International Cricket Captain 2008\Saves

... where X is the drive on which the game is installed. You can just copy the appropriate *.CAP file.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyril Washbrook View Post
      I don't know about Vista, but I know that for XP the save files are kept in:

X:\Program Files\Xplosiv\International Cricket Captain 2008\Saves

... where X is the drive on which the game is installed. You can just copy the appropriate *.CAP file.
      what if I can't see anything in the saves folder on the old game? I can still load the game and everything so its there somewhere. is it a hidden file perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by superted View Post
        what if I can't see anything in the saves folder on the old game? I can still load the game and everything so its there somewhere. is it a hidden file perhaps?
        Right so I found the file and have moved it across to the saves folder... sure enough it appears when I go to load it in the game but then it says that it is an unknown file format... any suggestions?
        I really can't be bothered starting the game from the start again.

Comment

Originally posted by superted View Post
          Right so I found the file and have moved it across to the saves folder... sure enough it appears when I go to load it in the game but then it says that it is an unknown file format... any suggestions?
          I really can't be bothered starting the game from the start again.
          Never mind... sorted it out... wrong file, found the proper file... moved it across... boom, no problems...

Comment

Working...
          X