Help?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help?!

I've just got back into ICC 08 having not played in a few months, and I've now got to July in my first season with Yorkshire...and I'm yet to take twenty wickets in a FC match, I find myself continually getting a decent 1st innings total (350-400 region) and then on come the bowlers and nothing, I just can't take wickets. And don't get me started on limited overs cricket, but I've never been good at that so it doesn't bother me as much.

Is it simply that I've got a weak collection of bowlers or are my tactics wrong? I've tried to follow some of the ideas other guys have posted but gotten nowhere. I mean, Gough and Hoggard have between them taken 18 wickets in 25 matches combined...thats not right is it?! lol!

Help?! PLEASE!

First season is always tough - often you'll find that it's easier to aim for draws in the first season; especially if, as you've indicated, you're finding it easier to notch up decent totals with the bat than to bowl teams out.

It's hard to give any further specific tactical advice because you haven't given any specific information - any additional detail?

Comment

Working...
    X