Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you play online through a proxy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you play online through a proxy?

Hi guys,

Is there any way I can play online through a proxy? Perhaps edit any game files or anything?

Thanks
    Last edited by tabish; 03-12-2009, 06:07 AM.

Anyone? Please?
    Thanks

Comment

... *sigh*
      Please, really need help with this :|

Comment

I'll have a look for you this afternoon tabish, I'm just popping out now, but expect a reply some time before 7PM today, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
          I'll have a look for you this afternoon tabish, I'm just popping out now, but expect a reply some time before 7PM today, thanks.
          Thanks, you're awesome!

Comment

sureshot, have you got anything?

Comment

I've sent an e-mail to Chris, I'll post back once I get a reply. Sorry, tried looking on google to see if there was anything useful in the results, couldn't see anything.

I've got a rough idea what you need to do with a proxy, but not sure if that works on ICC or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                I've sent an e-mail to Chris, I'll post back once I get a reply. Sorry, tried looking on google to see if there was anything useful in the results, couldn't see anything.

I've got a rough idea what you need to do with a proxy, but not sure if that works on ICC or not.
                Ah, alright - thanks. Please post back here once you get a reply.

I use a proxy to connect to the Internet - my internet provider gave me a proxy to connect to the Internet with once I subscribed to them. That's the only way I can get on the Internet. So basically I use proxies in my browser as well. I heard of a method somewhere of putting a proxy in Internet Explorer then trying ICC but it doesn't work

Comment

Got a reply from Chris who spoke to the guy who runs the ICC server. Unfortunately, it is not possible to play on-line through a proxy.

Comment

Working...
                  X