Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why every county team has diff basci budget???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why every county team has diff basci budget???

i am playing with sussex and i only get 630,000 for my basic budget and rest of depend on my team performnce some time i make around 140,000 . but some other teams like somerset, yorkshire get almost 750,000 for their basic budget. why is that. even somerset perform real bad they still can afford to buy expensive players.

common no replies in last 2 days??

Comment

Some clubs are going to be richer than others, that's the reality. In any case, those clubs with £900,000 salary bills seem to be filled with a heap of mediocre players rather than a few expensive ones. I suspect that the game also artificially lowers your basic account if you win tournaments, so as to prevent players from having ridiculous spending advantages. Just concentrate on building your own team - I keep a nice streamlined squad usually with no more than 19 players, which keeps my wage bill low but gives me enough room to keep genuinely promising youth players.

Comment

As Cyril has said, the basic budget is trying to differentiate between teams, as you mentioned Sussex, they will have a smaller budget than say someone like Surrey or Middlesex.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
          As Cyril has said, the basic budget is trying to differentiate between teams, as you mentioned Sussex, they will have a smaller budget than say someone like Surrey or Middlesex.
          i understand that but even after 20 years later the budget was still the same. it shld be change accrding to the performnce of the team. i was sturggling in 2031 to find dcent players for decnet price. i had talented youth players but after three years there prices went to so high bcuz they were good players and the clubs like somerset will buy them. now i am playing with somerset it just much more easier to buy the players i want.

Comment

It would be difficult to predict future budgets, because you just don't know, these figures are purely fictional and the best way to get more money is to be successful. If you're hindered by small budgets, it just makes the game more challenging.

Comment

You get money for winning tournaments, so that is basically the way to get more in your budget.

Comment

Working...
              X