Where is the patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the patch

Hi all, where exactly is this 'internet' link to get the patch?

When you start the game on the main menu it says Internet game, click this and the patching process starts.

Comment

Anyone know where you can download the CD version patch for v8.11 from?

Mailman

Comment

Mailman,

I've just contacted Chris regarding a patch update without use of internet.

Comment

Great news

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
          Mailman,

it is a great news if we download patch without using internet game. it is not possible for us to download the patch via internet game.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
            Mailman,

Thanks Sureshot...any word from Chris yet?

You know this is seriously impacting my ability to work. I just cant concentrate knowing there is a patch that is just out of my reach!

Regards

Mailman

Comment

Download version of the patch!!!

Dear Mailman,

I feel exactly the same way. why on earth would'nt they give us the option to download the patch. I've tried downloading through the "Internet Game" option around 100 times but it keeps getting stuck at various %'s. And the so-called FAQ on how to download is just so naive (especially since it doesn't work!). Please share if you do manage to get a download version. Thanks & Cheers to all in the forum...

Originally posted by mailman View Post
              Thanks Sureshot...any word from Chris yet?

You know this is seriously impacting my ability to work. I just cant concentrate knowing there is a patch that is just out of my reach!

Regards

Mailman

Comment

Everything is a possible but downloading patch via Internet Game is not possible for me. I have tried more than 100 time but it fails on various % the best I have got 77%.
                Please some thing do about it.
                Pakistan Zindabad

Comment

I'm not sure what Chris's reasoning is for doing the patch ingame, my thoughts are that the complex patching system prevents pirated copies being burnt, but I don't know the full story. I'll correspond with him and see.

PS I have been away lately, but am back now.

Comment

Any news on downloading the ICC 2008 Patch?

Hi, has anyone (Sureshot or Aus5892) got news on the download version of the ICC 2008 patch? I haven't played the game since mid Jan hoping to use the patch... Thanks...

Comment

It's only available through the internet game at this stage. I have been away for a while so I forgot about this, I will ask Chris.

Comment

Can you ask Sureshot to reply to my PM too please.

Thanks

Mailman

Comment

Replied. Apologies for the late reply, Mailman, been buried under coursework.

Comment

Working...
                          X