Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Best Bowling In An Over + An Innings

Hello all,
    This is my first post on this forum as I have just joined. I've been reading other posts for a while and I am an avid fan of ICC 08
    Let me set you the scene. It's the second season and I'm in control of Yorkshire on normal difficulty. Adil Rashid who has been playing really well but has been selected to play for England, leaving me without a good spinner. I choose to play Wainwright (an all-rounder who bowls SLA if you didn't know of him). I'm in a county game against Essex and its the 3rd session of day 3. I bowled them all out in the first innings for 180 and in my first innings I got 652. In their seconds innings Essex are on 115-1 when Wainwright comes into the attack. His first over is the best I have ever got with W-W-0-0-W-W. And no, it's not the tail end as he gets out T Townsend 16(35), R ten Doeschate 0(1), R Bopara 0(3) and finally L Mills 0(1). In just one over he reduced Essex from 115-1 to 115-5.

The final part of this story (if you want to call it that) is that Wainwright then rips through the rest of the Essex batting line-up, finishing on
    21.5 overs - 6 maidens - 39 runs - 8 wickets. This bowling performance lets me win by an innings and 230 runs.

Unfortunately I can't post the screenshots due to them being in a word document which is too big to post.

Message back on this post with your thought on this performance, or if you'd like me to send you the proof via e-mail.

You can upload images from your PC direct to this forum via the 'manage attachments' in additional options at the bottom of the post reply window.

Comment

Yeh but the word document is too big so won't let me post it

Comment

You can't upload the word document itself. Copy and paste the text, then upload the images.

Comment

Yes but the images themselves are too big to post? Is there anyway I can make them smaller?

Comment

If you upload them via a photo hosting website like Photobucket, there is an option for it to re-size it on Photobucket, you can re-size it to a forum page size.

Comment

Working...
            X