Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Dear!!!! Help please!!!!

Hi people,
    I am the english captain and the Lancashire captain. i'm in the season 2009 and i have Australia next. The teams alright i beat Shouth Africa. But it gone down hill. I bowl off to middle stump at full aggrestion, it dosen't really work. Has anyone got any tips please. Oh has anyone got any good players to tell me about like rashid is he any good. is Flintoff any good. Jones and Harmison are rubbish sidebottom is awsome. Any tips?

For England -

Well, Shantry (Glamorgan) has always played really well for me under England. Always takes wickets, and sometimes hits a useful 50. His highest score for me when he played for England was 66* not out, an average of 29.66 - which for a tail-ender, isn't too shabby.

McClaren is a pretty good all-rounder for me - he always hits big runs, and takes a good number of wickets - for instance, in one Twenty Twenty match, he bowled 1 over =

Wicket, Dot, Wicket, Wicket, Wicket, Wicket!!!

Not bad.

Owasis Shah is a good batsman in the game, always consistently performs for me. But if he gets out of form, then he becomes shockingly awful. lol. So a bit of hot and cold.

Hope this helps a bit.

Comment

Working...
    X