My Best Bowling Ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Best Bowling Ever!

Well, playing in my Twenty Twenty Match against Northants, as Glamorgan, I bought on my all-rounder R McClaren.......

Wicket, Dot, Wicket, Wicket, Wicket, Wicket.

Not bad - finished with figures of 5-0.

Anyone done better??? I wouldn't be suprised if there was better scores - but 5-0 is still pretty good .

Oh and it's in Normal Mode.
    Attached Files

photoshopped!!!!!!!

LOL

Nah, thats awesome dude, well done, I've goten myself a couplea hatricks, but nothing like that

Comment

I was pretty shocked myself - since I only really use him as a part time bowler, but injuries called him to come on after the new ball, since I was only playing 4 bowlers, and he goes and does that lol!

Comment

Michael Powell of Warwickshire took a hat trick in a ODi bowling only the last over picking up 3 wickets of the last three ball conceding no run.
        M Cawdron took 5 wickets in 5 balls and gave no run.

Comment

Actually I've found Ryan Mclaren to be a great allrounder in my game and particularly good when bowling in Twenty20 as well. Managed to sign him within roughly three seasons and I'm currently playing the 2017 season at this moment in time.

His career stats so far (aged 34) have him scoring at over 30 with the bat in both First Class and One Day cricket. (Over 8000 First Class runs with 10 FC Hundreds and 47 FC Fifties)

And with the ball:

FC - 757 wickets at 27. Econ 2.83
          OD - 285 wickets at 25. Econ 4.37
          T20 136 wickets at 15. Econ 5.85

I usually have Ryan batting at 7 and use him as the second opening bowler. And never has international call-ups either which is a great bonus!

Comment

Originally posted by Knoxen View Post
            Well, playing in my Twenty Twenty Match against Northants, as Glamorgan, I bought on my all-rounder R McClaren.......

Wicket, Dot, Wicket, Wicket, Wicket, Wicket.

Not bad - finished with figures of 5-0.

Anyone done better??? I wouldn't be suprised if there was better scores - but 5-0 is still pretty good .

Oh and it's in Normal Mode.
            mine are by shaun tait- 3.5-1-9-10
            yes 10 wickets. in a twenty twenty match, its on facebook and i love it

Comment

That is utterly amazing................................

Comment

my best bowling figure is 108/9 with piyush chawala in test & in odi with harbhajan 10 0 67 8 while more accurate in test look this figure with kumble 45-18-47-6

Comment

Working...
                X