help me to solve online gaming problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me to solve online gaming problem

when i play game online after some overs game is lost and an error is reported something like coonection problem it always happens what can i do ? pls help me to solve this

Bump

Same here.

Bought the game a couple of weeks ago. Grinded (all legal) to get a decent squad.

Went online. Every game error's after less than 10 overs (i have now started perhaps 20 games over several different days against many different oppositions)

What am I doing wrong ? It says I have not been charged with a disconnect, but this is really frustrating.

Any help greatfully received.

Scritty
    The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

Problem with the servers are currently affecting everyone.

Comment

This is a problem we are trying to sort out. Unfortunately it's not proving to be a simple, "oh look, that's the problem". I do suggest that you give us as much information as possible though. It is very frustrating. Though it doesn't happen with every game. I know I can play matches vs someone, but not someone else. It's the random aspect of this which I think is making it the most difficult.

Comment

Not much to say really - it just says something like "Due to an error your game cannot be continued" and goes back to the lobby.

Always early in the game (never played more than 10 overs) - happened perhaps 40 or 50 times, doesn't matter whether i'm batting or bowling, weather, delays anything. I can see no common factor at all (sorry)

regards

Paul Clarke
          The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

I know, it is very frustrating. We are still working on this, we have Empire involved, so we can try and sort this problem out.

Comment

Working...
            X