Central Contracts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Contracts

I haven't found this yet, and I'm in 2013, but you have in real life central contracted players, and when you start in the game you do aswel, BUT I've got up to 2013 and only a few 2008 England players are still there (KP, Bell, Cook, Prior, Flintoff and sidebottom) I haven't found that I'm able to give out new central contracts to other new England players, like I have a player called Malcolm Anderton whos awesome, anyway he plays for England a lot, but i still have to pay over 61500 a year for him,

any help please

Thanks

The computer picks who are going to be centrally contracted. If you look Im sure you'll find people on central contracts

Comment

So, Even If I become England Manager and also picks more or less the same team, I can't pick them to have central contracts??
      Last edited by pi3t3rs3n-24; 08-30-2008, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Thats why the computer picks them so you don't cheat.

Comment

Yes, central contracts definitely continue - often many of the new ones are included in the game's "automatic picks" for the first test squad at the start of a new season.

The unrealistic part of the whole central contracts system in the game is that you can't control when a player is rested from county duty. As a result, test players tend to play for their counties more than in real life. Personally I don't really mind this - it's something I back in real life anyway and it's often good for a player's form!

Comment

Central contracts definitely continue. I do often ask myself, "Why has he got one?". Often end up with players who don't even play for England on a regular basis.

Comment

I have a Mark Ramprakash type of player with a central contract. It's just as well he does because it saves me 100,000 that I just don't have, but sadly his replacement is from my team too.

Comment

Working...
              X