Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20-20 dilemma!!

Hello mates!!

how are you performing in 20-20? I don't like playing them cause I am too scared of spoiling good stats and forms of my players!

fresh influx frm 2nd team never wins you matches, and the county playing XI get their averages spoiled!

any way to escape this? or is there a formula that works well for you for 20-20??

please share, thanks
    Entertaining?
    12.50%
    Spoilsport!
    12.50%
    Challenging
    12.50%
    Pain.
    62.50%

The poll is expired.

i find tht there is too much gameplay with already championship trophy, pro league and in addition to it this 20-20. (understand the need for realism but is it really fulfilling/worthwhile??)

I love county, its a challenge. Also love some one day games.

But strongly feel without the vice captain support (better computer AI for skipped games), the fun factor of enjoying the game format you love is seriously damaged.

Unless this vice captain aspect is sorted, the game loses its otherwise huge potential fun !!

Comment

I find it a pain in the neck, because out of form plays just cannot play it. I have a regen opener who averages 60 in FC games, and last two years over 75, but because he is often picked for England immediately before the 20-20 group stages, he is hopeless due to average form. In fact, last year, when he was dropped by England, he averaged over 50 in 20-20. Now he isn't even worthy of a place.

The only plus point is the fact that it gives you money to get an extra player if you do well

Comment

i await my next season's 20-20..
        controlled aggression doesnt work!! full out get out

Comment

i love the T20 games, strangely in real life I hate them and love the test matches (went to day 2 at the oval, saw KP's 100 :]) but they do require some skill to play them, like if you lose a couple-a quick wickets etc

Comment

Working...
          X