I can't buy the full version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't buy the full version

I click on the paypall option, enter my email and country...but when I click next I get a blank white screen.

Just to check, I went through the process online up until the point you mention.

It took a while to load (on a 1 megabit connection). Around 30 seconds or so. If you're on dialup, it would take much longer.

My suggestion is to wait for a few minutes and see if it loads. If you fin you're waiting a long time (upwards of 10 minutes, for example), then try deleting your computer's internet cache or temporary internet files and try again.

Alternatively, you could use another browser if you have more than one installed on your PC. Example, I used Firefox, but if that wasn't working I'd have checked it on Internet Explorer to see if it worked using that.

Comment

Just check the speed of your net and try again.Else try other ways of buying it.

Comment

As qpeedore has said, you may need to wait longer for the screen to load. If you are still having problems with this I suggest contacting Softwrap. As it is an issue related with the payment system rather than the game, I don't know much (anything, really) about how the softwrap works, I think Chris is the same.

Comment

Working...
        X