How to get pictures ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get pictures ?

Thinking of starting a new story i have got quite a good idea but how do you get pictures on ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you unsure of how to do a screen shot, here is a guide on how to do so.

1 - Go to the screen you want to take a screen shot of.
    2 - Press the 'Print Screen' button on your keyboard.
    3 - Open up Microsoft Paint
    4 - Click the dotted rectangle at the top of the panel on the left, says 'Select' when you place the cursor over it
    5 - In the white space, right click and select 'paste'.
    6 - Go to 'File', select 'Save As', in the 'Save As Type' selection menu, find JPG and click that. Then name your file and click save.
    7 - Find a file hosting website like Image shack or Photobucket and upload it to there.
    8 - Use the IMG tab links and paste that onto here.

This website does have an attachments option, but the size of the file is limited to 97.7k for JPG formats. Feel free to use this, but it may not always be big enough.

that was copy and pasted from a thread on this forum.

Comment

I dont mean a screenshot i just mean a random image say off google ?

Comment

well just use points 7 and 8 then! its not an arubics cube mate.

Comment

No but you were reffering to Screen Shot and there is quite clearly a key on the keyboard which says screenshot so i could not see why you were teeling me how to !

Comment

If you're talking about a picture off of google. Then just find the image and use the IMG tags.

Comment

Working...
            X