Test-Bowling HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test-Bowling HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI i'm england in the nation. and West indies are getting 600 off me and i am only getting sumert like 250-450. i am bowling middle-leg full agrestion agressive field why ant' it working. what works for you? is there any godd bowlers or batter i wont now about

Try bowling with aggression at 5 bars until the batsman has 10, then 4 bars till he reaches 30, then 3 bars and no less after that.
    Fields - 4 for less than 20 runs, 3 for 20-49 runs, 2 for 50-99, then 1 for 100+.
    Still bowling normal length at middle and leg.

Comment

Similar to which has proved to be the most successful FC bowling tactic for me , heres mine :-
      5 bars middle and leg until batsman is on 10......... 1 bowler pitching on a normal length and the other at the opposite to his preferred length.
      When he gets to 10 bowl 4 bars aggression on middle and off..........again one bowler on normal length and the other pitching on his non preferred length, occasionly swap the bowlers lengths over when you get the feeling he is settling in.
      When he gets to 20 i go 3 bars on middle and off.......using the same bowling length routines.
      When he gets past 50 i bowl 2 bars middle/off, then when past 70 1 bar def outside off stump.
      As for the fields i use the defaults with the set aggression.

Hope this helps.
      Proudly supporting Nottingham Forest and Nottinghamshire CCC.

Comment

Working...
      X