X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '' THE GAME'' is using editor in ICC 2010

''THE GAME'' is new user,,,

he has edited his main players,,,
    1) JAMES TAYLOR: in ICC 2010 j taylor is a middle order batsman,,, but he made him an opner,,, his debut is same as of orignal J TAYLOR....

2) TIM BRESNAN: his avg in FC is 54 nd his debut is in 2006,,, but in ENGLAND SQUAD thier is no ALLROUNDER having THAT debut nd that AVG...

that is so sad that som1 has started using editor......

Originally posted by BIGBANG View Post
    ''THE GAME'' is new user,,,

he has edited his main players,,,
    1) JAMES TAYLOR: in ICC 2010 j taylor is a middle order batsman,,, but he made him an opner,,, his debut is same as of orignal J TAYLOR....

2) TIM BRESNAN: his avg in FC is 54 nd his debut is in 2006,,, but in ENGLAND SQUAD thier is no ALLROUNDER having THAT debut nd that AVG...

that is so sad that som1 has started using editor......
    He probably IS using an editor, but I have a game from 2044 with Imran Kahn, Ian Botham, Shoiab Ahktar, Shane Warne etc. They are all regens that I named (everyone in the game originally has long since retired 30+ years in)

I got accusedof cheating all the time with perfectly normal regens (that I just rename in game - -like anyone can)

For me - once the game is all "R Duckworth" and "F Francis" nobodies - I lose all interest in it. I have to rename to be bothered playing..

Just my 20 worth

Scritty
    The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

Working...
    X