Is anyone still playing this version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone still playing this version?

I ask simply because this is the latest version that works on my netbook. So, is anyone still playing this version?
    World Serious Cricket

Naaaa i m playin 2009

Comment

Hey, yeah I am! I have a netbook too, unfortunately this is the latest version that works on mine!

Comment

Originally posted by seanm1991 View Post
        Hey, yeah I am! I have a netbook too, unfortunately this is the latest version that works on mine!
        Seems that us netbook users will just have to live with this version
        World Serious Cricket

Comment

I know i think its due to to pixels and the screen size or whatever! fortunately i am purchasing a laptop for university so i will be able to play the newer versions, but until then 2008

Comment

When ideas for the 2011 games comes round, I'll make sure changeable window size gets suggested to the devs. I'm sure it's not just you two it would help, 'cause ICC seems like a good kind of game for a netbook to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
              When ideas for the 2011 games comes round, I'll make sure changeable window size gets suggested to the devs. I'm sure it's not just you two it would help, 'cause ICC seems like a good kind of game for a netbook to me.
              I am playing it on my netbook right now! It's the perfect format for just opening up and having a bit of a game, any old place.
              World Serious Cricket

Comment

Working...
              X