This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some new features for 09

Well i have knicked a few off poeple but hear we go.

Vice captain-It sounds fantastic because in real life the vice captain will come up to you and make a surrgestion of who should bowl ect.

Bowlers style: We get the very basic like LFM, RF. But flintoff can swing the ball but it dosen't show on the game. It dosen't tell us these things.

Suggestions:If you the captain poeple are going to come to you in the dressing room and mabye give you a little word and ask if he can open the bowling and why mabye they should have that.

Media: After a game or a squad sletion mabye you should have newspapers telling there views if it was a risky descion or not.

real life: You can pick the captain but the captain never stands down you can pick him forever untill he retires mabye once in a while you should have a captain leave his post.

Commentry:get better commentry it's rubbish why don't you have the sky sports commentaters and have intavels like they do like every 30 min like they do in real life.

Shot: Have shots that are actually shots not a swipe for the ball. real shots you can see clearly

People: the run outs are so frustrating because in real life they player would have pick the ball up but no he has to spend his time doing some wierd sit that wastes time when you could of ran them out.

Team talks: At innigns breaks or tea or lunch you can give the team a real talking to if they have played rubbish or praise them if they have played well.

Commentaters again: If you are going to take my opinion on the commentators and make it better could you please make them better and funny and exciting. Like David loyd taking hte micheal out of bothem or some thing like that.

High Motion and Hawkeye: Make the technology better not so that you can only see they Hawkeye in one posiotion.

well these are just my opinions on what you should do please get back to this and tell me what you think!!

Use the features forum at the top to put your ideas in.

Comment

Originally posted by jackchafer View Post
      Well i have knicked a few off poeple but hear we go.

Vice captain-It sounds fantastic because in real life the vice captain will come up to you and make a surrgestion of who should bowl ect.

Bowlers style: We get the very basic like LFM, RF. But flintoff can swing the ball but it dosen't show on the game. It dosen't tell us these things.

Suggestions:If you the captain poeple are going to come to you in the dressing room and mabye give you a little word and ask if he can open the bowling and why mabye they should have that.

Media: After a game or a squad sletion mabye you should have newspapers telling there views if it was a risky descion or not.

real life: You can pick the captain but the captain never stands down you can pick him forever untill he retires mabye once in a while you should have a captain leave his post.

Commentry:get better commentry it's rubbish why don't you have the sky sports commentaters and have intavels like they do like every 30 min like they do in real life.

Shot: Have shots that are actually shots not a swipe for the ball. real shots you can see clearly

People: the run outs are so frustrating because in real life they player would have pick the ball up but no he has to spend his time doing some wierd sit that wastes time when you could of ran them out.

Team talks: At innigns breaks or tea or lunch you can give the team a real talking to if they have played rubbish or praise them if they have played well.

Commentaters again: If you are going to take my opinion on the commentators and make it better could you please make them better and funny and exciting. Like David loyd taking hte micheal out of bothem or some thing like that.

High Motion and Hawkeye: Make the technology better not so that you can only see they Hawkeye in one posiotion.

well these are just my opinions on what you should do please get back to this and tell me what you think!!
      its not that easy to put bumble athers nasser and beef in the game you need to obtain permission which may cost. I think there are alot more important things which should be added then things like that.

Comment

There is a dedicated sticky.

Comment

Working...
        X