Editting the Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editting the Game!

Over at PlanetCricket we've finally got a few guys ready to start making kits. Here is a preview of the Hampshire kit, I know its the wrong shade of blue but it was genuinely a slap-dash piece of work!

Hopefully people will continue to do work on the game and bring a whole new life to ICC 08!

I'll release properly once its done.
    Last edited by Simbazz; 08-04-2008, 08:55 PM.

Need quite a bit of editing but i've got it started,

Comment

I'm pleased to announce that i'm happy with the England T20 kit now And here it is!

Click Here

The pictures is of the new kit! It looks pretty much like the England T20 kit! And has Adidas pants

Some feedback would be extremely pleasing!
      Last edited by Simbazz; 08-04-2008, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Looks pretty good, very impressed! Is it possible to make seperate ODI and IT20 kits? Or is the same kit used for both?

Comment

It isn't possible to seperate, but I could make the ODi kit, and you could save both PUB. files in a seperate thread and just drag and drop the suitable kit file when its needed

I'll see if anyone I know can make a useful tool for it!

Comment

Very disappointed that i've not had anymore feedback, but nonetheless, here is a rough start on Australia and Sri Lanka.

Comment

can you someone provide step by step instruction of putting it into the game for me. cheers. good work btw.

Comment

Sri Lanka's kit looks great. It could be the screenshot but Australia's doesn't look as good.

Comment

Its most definately the screenshot I've used actual photos of kits to make these All of the most quality i could find!

Comment

Working...
                  X