Hey all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all.

Hey all, I have quick questions which are basic, just I'm new to all this. Also I am basically introducing myself as I've reading this forum for the last couple of days and thought it's time to join the community, if you all don't mind

I was thinking of buying ICC 2007 at the start of this year, I decided against it because of some terrible reviews but I'm coming to the end of my two day free trial of ICC 2008 and must say I love the game and the actual game is in the post from HMV right now!. I've found out loads from reading all threads on this forum, I have read them all! But my questions are clear newbie questions and I hope someone does not mind answering. like I said I'm new to all this so PC games, and some language on here is foreign to me, but I have a understanding of the cricket as I follow international cricket and wee bit of county, just technology is way above my head for the time being.
    Now after that little intro here are the questions (I don't mind you all having a little chuckle to yourself at my expense)

Buying ICC 2008 (CD rom) from HMV, will it be any different to the trial? I.e, extra features that I have not experienced from the trial version. And of course, most importantly, will it work!?!

The patch updates that people talk about. I seem to have worked out what it is, will it be simple to install, update etc...?

Lastly, I've managed to work out most basic things in-game, but one little thing that is annoying me and no I cannot wait to read the book that comes with my game, is that little yellow thing under that bat when you're batting? It is like three bracelets and when you click it, it breaks. Is it significant in any way to enhance any particular aspect whilst batting?

I'll be around here for as long as ICC is around as I'm officially a new ICC fanatic! I have noticed some usernames from stick cricket and various forums and I'm sure they will back me up and say I'm an enthusiastic little poster and willing to help in any way as soon as I know what I'm talking about. I look forward to getting to know some posters and from what I gather a few ICC designers

Thank you.

To save making a new thread I'll post this question in here. The saved game from the trial, will I be able to load it when I receive and install the actual full version game?

Comment

The saved game will work on the full game version. The full game is exactly the same as the trial.

Patches are installed automatically when you press the internet game button. We haven't finished the first one yet.

The link symbol means you are using the same tactic against both bowlers. If you break the link you have a separate aggression against each bowler. This is handy if you're facing an excellent bowler at one end and a part-timer at the other. This saves you having to change aggression levels every over.

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Welcome to the forums sporting.
          Icc 2005 and 2006 were the best.

Comment

Working...
          X