Couple of Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of Questions

1. Can you change jobs in the game? Say can I start in a state league and then move up to international?

2. Is it possible to make minnow countries become #1 test nation? Doesnt have to be Afghanistan but even just the West Indies or Zimbabwe.

3. When are regen players added in to the game? Are there some added from the very start of a save or is there a certain date they are created?

Thanks!

1. Yes, coaching positions for other teams, including internationals, are offered at the end of a season. The better your performance over multiple seasons, the better offers you get.

2. Any of the 12 Test-playing nations are playable and can make it to rank 1 in the world. The only caveat is that Afghanistan, Ireland and Zimbabwe cannot participate in the WTC.

3. Regens are added at the beginning of each season just before the contract screen, except in the first year.

Comment

3. For English County saves each team also gains between 1 and 3 regens following the Blast QF’s! (22 version) That’s when your “Youth Player/Players” materialise following how much you’ve invested into Youth Development.
      Let’s say on average every team gains 2? So X 18 teams, there will be around 36 regens added at that time
      (I identify all regens, so have done some work on this)* nb. The amount of regens joining each new season is quite considerable too, as many as 300 across the complete database!
      Last edited by Yorkie; 07-24-2023, 09:28 PM.

Comment

As a result I only normally play 10 seasons max. That’s when all the regens have completely flooded the game and all our familiar household name players have retired, our favourites etc, and for me around that point it spoils the game. The Regen names are also very transparent, thus Bill Turner doesn’t have the same ring as Jos Butler or Pat Cummins. English County game there’s also never any Asian name or bem names generated which is unreal (and quite worrying). I have politely made the Devs aware.
        Last edited by Yorkie; 07-24-2023, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie View Post
          As a result I only normally play 10 seasons max. That’s when all the regens have completely flooded the game and all our familiar household name players have retired, our favourites etc, and for me around that point it spoils the game. The Regen names are also very transparent, thus Bill Turner doesn’t have the same ring as Jos Butler or Pat Cummins. English County game there’s also never any Asian name or bem names generated which is unreal (and quite worrying). I have politely made the Devs aware.
          I have been saying this for ages. My thinking is that which such a large pool of users, many would be glad to give rational insight into their countries youth players (Under 17 or so). This way, the number of fictitious regens may be reduced greatly. However, I suppose that's part of the game code. For every retirement, there has to be a regen in order to maintain the sanctity of the database and fixtures.

Comment

Working...
          X