Season in career mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season in career mode

If i select to play in the English leagues for my career, do all the other leagues run alongside mine so i can see whats going on?
    Does the international scene play alongside it, so players get called up... new players become superstars, and the old guard slip back into the county game?
    are all players available to sign at some point? if i want to sign superstars for my team, can i do that?

If you play as one of the English counties you'll see that and International matches. You won't see the results of domestic leagues from other countries.

International stuff does run alongside. You'll see results in your latest scores feed, you'll get messages showing who's won competitions and you can browse the international tables and rankings. New players definitely get called up and new stars will replace the old guard. Older players will still get called up if they're excellent but there will be a point where they lose ability, get dropped and might just play county cricket for a bit before retiring.

Any domestic-based player is available for you to sign when their contract expires, along with a wide selection of generated youth players. You can't just approach anyone to sign though, so if a county keeps renewing a star's contract (or it gets auto-renewed while they're contracted to England) you can't just sign anyone at any time. Overseas players will be shown on a list to sign each year if they're available. if they're not available that year they won't be listed.

Comment

Working...
    X