Cricket Captain devs, please read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain devs, please read.

I'm sorry Cricket Captain developers, for my persistent annoyance and question-asking over the past week or so. I didn't quite realise how many struggles you can face when trying to release a game, especially on multiple platforms. I'm actually really looking forward to mac releasing sometime today/tonight (hopefully!) and am pumped to start a new save. I have seen how much you face, especially people saying the game is dead and it is not worth buying. I honestly hear these people, but I don't agree with them. They probably couldn't do too much better than you could, and so I thank you for all the hard-work you've put into CC2023!

Thanks. The issues this year with Mac were resolved when we were able to gain access to a different Mac which helped us confirm the fix.

With non-Steam platforms it can be more awkward. Mac stuff is expensive (but we should be okay going forward now), Android has a big issue known as hardware fragmentation (thousands of devices as opposed to the handul of iOS devices). In fact, I'm just nipping out to buy an Android 14 capable device.

Comment

Working...
    X