No announcement yet.

Cricket Captain 2023 Version 23.01 Released on Steam, iOS, Android and Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't too sure where to put this, but as I believe the devs are asleep, Mac is now out!

Comment

Hi there,

Just wondering if nintendo has provided any additional information regarding the release timeline for this on the switch. I reckon this is a perfect kind of game for the switch and really plays into its strengths so thank you for developing for the platform. Hope you are well,
      Sorys

Comment

mac is out for those waiting. Just purchased it a couple of hours ago and tried the Asia Cup in Tournament mode.
        Waiting eagerly for ICC 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilal88443344 View Post
          Small mistake.
          Australia 20 is written underneath FC and OD scores.
          What player was this with?

Comment

Jake Weatherald but I saw that with some other players too, this player was not playing for my team.
            Have you got a save for this? If so, can you send it to me in a private message.

Comment

Originally posted by CricketFan View Post
              I saw an issue in a one day county match, where the team I was playing had 1 run to win, and I couldn't change bowler's method of bowling.
              Did the graphics disappear?

Can you confirm what device you're on? (Phone or tablet/pc)

Comment

Originally posted by Sorys View Post
                Hi there,

Just wondering if nintendo has provided any additional information regarding the release timeline for this on the switch. I reckon this is a perfect kind of game for the switch and really plays into its strengths so thank you for developing for the platform. Hope you are well,
                Sorys
                Thanks, we're getting closer. They've just finalised testing our last submission, we're working through a couple of issues. Until the build is approved we won't know a release date, it's a pretty new process for us with Nintendo.

Comment

Sorry I deleted the save.
                  No problem, I've repeated it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Did the graphics disappear?

Can you confirm what device you're on? (Phone or tablet/pc)
                    PC

I will have to recreate for you now though.

Comment

The ODI Championship has been scrapped not sure why it's still in the game also is the 2027 ODI world 14 teams or still 10 teams?

Comment

Originally posted by LFC_YNWA1973 View Post
                        The ODI Championship has been scrapped not sure why it's still in the game also is the 2027 ODI world 14 teams or still 10 teams?
                        Also the T20 world cup format has changed. It will be 20 team world cup from 2024. New format was confirmed a year ago, if I am not wrong.

Comment

Working...
                        X