International Fixture Lists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Fixture Lists

I have got to the end of the 2nd season and presumably the 2023-25 World Test Championship cycle playing as England, and noticed that I have only played 3 series, which is obviously not realistic and also seems unfair as there are less opportunities to boost the PCT.

It's also inconsistent as Bangladesh and Australia have played 7 series, South Africa 6, 3 teams (NZ, WI and Pakistan) have played 5, with India and Sri Lanka playing 4.

Can the actual Future Tours Programme not be used for fixtures in the game, so that the World Test Championship is an accurate and fair reflexion? It seems to me to be a big oversight on the game and hopefully something relatively easy to resolve.

I understand that it may be preferable for the non WTC nations to have more Test series planned than in the FTP to make careers more interesting for those countries, but these could still be included around accurate WTC fixtures?

Thanks for bringing this to our attention moe

We're on it.

Comment

That's brilliant, thanks a lot Sureshot

Comment

Originally posted by moe View Post
        That's brilliant, thanks a lot Sureshot
        This has been fixed for version 23.01 which has just released on Steam, note, the updated fixtures will only apply at the next season changeover.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

This has been fixed for version 23.01 which has just released on Steam, note, the updated fixtures will only apply at the next season changeover.
          Thanks for looking into this so quickly Sureshot

I can see that the Pakistan and New Zealand 2024 Test tours are now there for England, which is great. Sorry for being pedantic though, the 2024 home summer is still a 5 Test series v Pakistan, when the FTP has West Indies and Sri Lanka both touring for shorter test series. I think this currently would only put England up to 5 series over the 2023-25 WTC cycle. The 2025 home season also doesn't seem to match the FTP calendar - there are 2 series vs Bangladesh and South Africa on the game, whereas this is just the one 5 test series v India in real life.

My other save was with Sri Lanka and again it looks like there are series missing in their calendar for 2024, both in Tests and limited overs series.

I know this might take some time & not necessarily be available in the next patch, but would it be possible to replicate the full current FTP (both test and limited overs series) until 2027 for each available Test playing nation at all?

I just think this adds an air of realism to the game, and I like looking back over results that I have got in series played against real life. Hopefully it's something that is possible to update!

Comment

One thing I'd note with the international fixture list is that there's no World Cup Qualifier (the tournament currently ongoing in real-life to decide the final two World Cup places). This means that, in-game, Sri Lanka and the West Indies miss out on the World Cup due to their ODI Super League placing, which is unrealistic compared to real-life.

Comment

Just wondering if the full FTP for 2023-27 is something that is being taken forward for the next version release Sureshot?

Comment

We're working on the next update. Not 100% sure on timing for release yet.

Comment

Sureshot Please have a look into Ashia Cup tour 2023 to be include in next patch

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	251
Size:	594.3 KB
ID:	81611
                  After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                  Is my Next Dream

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                    We're working on the next update. Not 100% sure on timing for release yet.
                    Thanks Sureshot, that sounds good.

I've been away for a few weeks so not logged on or played the game for a while. Are there any ideas on when the new update may be released?

Just deciding whether to start a new save now or wait for the new release to come out.

Comment

Working...
                    X