Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket Captain 2023 is live. We've done it.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2023 is live. We've done it.

Hope you're enjoying yourselves. We've been working ridiculous hours to get the game finished this year. Really love the new form stats and international ratings. As ever with Cricket Captain, we manage to find ways to add tons of stats and they fit straight in, feeling like they've been there forever. The game engine has had a major over-hall this year. It feels just right to me. Let us know what you think. Could do with a long sleep, but we've still got iOS, Android, Mac and Switch to get out.
    Last edited by Chris Child; 06-13-2023, 09:28 PM.

When will mac release Australian time?

Comment

Congratulations Chris and team!

I hope this version brings many more fans to lead to bigger investment and more sleep for the team!

Comment

Kindly update us on when we can have the Internet game working - Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	net.png
Views:	938
Size:	488.6 KB
ID:	81155

Comment

As someone who has been playing this game for years and years, I was really hoping for some really simple additions that I requested before. Please listen to your loyal and ardent fans!!

1. Continue to have regens from Ireland, Scotland. Hungary, Italy, South Africa (Kolpak) who can play for your English Team without being counted as Foreign. For some reason, this stops after current players retire. There is added allure to having players like these on your team. I always look forward to signing them

2. Add some Asian names to Regens coming out of England - if we have players like Moeen Ali, Adil Rashid, Samit Patel now - why not have more regens with similar names? This will make Asian fans feel more included!! I don't see why they stop at some point in the game once these players retire!​

Comment

Originally posted by saviopaes View Post
            Kindly update us on when we can have the Internet game working - Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	net.png
Views:	938
Size:	488.6 KB
ID:	81155
            We're unable to restart the server currently as there seems to be a power outage (hopefully). We'll get the server back up when we can.

Comment

Also if we could have Stats in County of a player against a particular county that would be great!

Comment

Looks like the internet server is down again, can you give it a jumpstart pls - thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by saviopaes View Post
                  Looks like the internet server is down again, can you give it a jumpstart pls - thanks!
                  Back up now.

Comment

Internet game is working now. Come there guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
                      Hope you're enjoying yourselves. We've been working ridiculous hours to get the game finished this year. Really love the new form stats and international ratings. As ever with Cricket Captain, we manage to find ways to add tons of stats and they fit straight in, feeling like they've been there forever. The game engine has had a major over-hall this year. It feels just right to me. Let us know what you think. Could do with a long sleep, but we've still got iOS, Android, Mac and Switch to get out.
                      Spectacular work Chris, Sureshot & team. First time poster, long time Forum lurker and player (2001 Ashes Edition as a 10 year old and all since.) Not lost on me how you guys get this done every year without substantial means behind you. Looking forward to 2023 launching on iOS mobile, and hopefully many more editions to come.

thanks, from Australia, for 10,000+ hours of memories.

p.s. 5-0 Australia

Comment

Might not be the right place for this, but my OP of my CC Stories thread has been flagged as Spam. Please can a mod approve so I can continue it? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Baldwin View Post
                          Might not be the right place for this, but my OP of my CC Stories thread has been flagged as Spam. Please can a mod approve so I can continue it? Thanks
                          Sorted. Feel free to PM me if this happens again. A few other members do that.

Comment

Server down - please RESET. Thank You

Comment

Awesome Chris Childmany congratulations. Have bought the game as I do every year. Just my opinion, please take it in the right spirit. Pls sell an editor also with each version at additional cost. Maybe some code to prevent users from playing online if editor is used. Believe me, all your customers will pay and appreciate it greatly ????????

Comment

Working...
                              X