Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last version was skipped, but I am planning to buy this year , New ranking system sound good
    After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
    Is my Next Dream

Comment

whens the game coming out? Thought it was 13th?

Comment

Originally posted by IGetOutToFullTosses View Post
        whens the game coming out? Thought it was 13th?
        Indeed, but remember we're in the UK!

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Indeed, but remember we're in the UK!
          My bad lol, thought it was based on whatever timezone you were in, not just UK.

Comment

Originally posted by IGetOutToFullTosses View Post

My bad lol, thought it was based on whatever timezone you were in, not just UK.
            Steam says it's one hour away, so either 8pm or 9pm AEST.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilted View Post

Steam says it's one hour away, so either 8pm or 9pm AEST.
              That was set up a little while ago, we're more likely 4-5 hours away. Busy days!

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

That was set up a little while ago, we're more likely 4-5 hours away. Busy days!
                There go tonight's plans. At least it'll be out by Friday for some late-night/early-morning Ashes company.

Comment

Hi. I would love to hear your feedback now the game is out. We put a huge amount of effort into creating this game every year. Possibly some of that goes un-noticed as the new stats fit neatly into the game and the game engine improvements take a long time to fully appreciate. We're not about graphics and showing off. It's about simulating cricket as best we can, from the abilities of the players to the nuances of every type of modern cricket. Mostly we make this game because we enjoy playing it. We hope you do to.

Comment

First impressions after just playing the WTC final:
                    Stats, menus, etc.
                    The blue theme is very easy on the eyes.
                    What allrounder ranking formula are you using? Babar Azam is apparently 8th in the world despite bowling just 6 overs at 4+ an over in the previous year.
                    Fielding stats makes the stats pages feel much more complete. The only missing things now are things like runouts and hattricks.
                    Is BpTh 'byes per thousand runs'?
                    No new records. Fastest to 5k runs, 200 wickets, etc. would probably be the next step.

Initial gameplay thoughts and observations
                    AI is very aggressive with the bat. Hard to tell after one game but might be the 'bazball' tweaks.
                    AI part-timer medium pacers bowling early in innings. Kohli bowled the 13th over of the match.
                    Own batsman (C Green) playing on two bars of aggression hit 20+ run overs against balanced fields.
                    Speaking of Cam Green, twin hundreds and four wickets in the WTC final... GOAT allrounder.

Gameplay is the same as ever, nothing has changed in terms of tactics and features in that department. I'll post a Steam review after a season or two with more detail.

Comment

BpTh is byes per thousand balls.

Comment

Moeen ali keeps retiring after the completion of the first county season, its happened on three different saves i’ve been playing. Can this be fixed in the next database update please.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzy View Post
                          Moeen ali keeps retiring after the completion of the first county season, its happened on three different saves i’ve been playing. Can this be fixed in the next database update please.
                          Players do retire at some stage. The game can't be expected to emulate real life in this regard.

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post

Players do retire at some stage. The game can't be expected to emulate real life in this regard.
                            I do understand that but with Moeen Ali in game he keeps retiring after the first county season, whereas other players in game keep playing till their late 30’s. I’ve had warner, smith, root, kholi play till they’re 39/40 in game.

Comment

Working...
                            X