Best players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best players

Who are the best players in this version? Looking for an outstanding overseas player to sign for English County for a number of years.

Top players from AI teams in my save that don't regularly play internationals are
    Batsmen: Rinku Singh, Glenn Phillips
    Bowlers: Abhimanyu Mithun, Duanne Oliver

They have some of the best stats in the world but didn't play many internationals so should be available more than other star players.

Comment

Babar Azam, look no further.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211222-174015.jpg
Views:	864
Size:	405.0 KB
ID:	78116

Comment

I seem to be the kiss of death to Babar Azam. It must be something to do with how I play but I’ve never had any luck with him, last year or this. But figures don’t lie and whenever I have come across him he has given me a good kicking.

Depending on what place you are looking to fill I have found that Janneman Malan can be a good opener across the formats and often gets overlooked for the internationals. There are a few Indian openers - Shaw and Gill immediately come to mind who you can also sign young and keep their wages low.

For international signings I find that offering 5k less than they ask for is accepted on the third round of asking and then I just offer the same each season. If they are suddenly asking for 13k more one season I will offer them a 3k raise, which usually does the trick.

Comment

Working...
        X