Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I forgot my network password. How to reset or find it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I forgot my network password. How to reset or find it?

I use MacBook. I forgot my online network game password. I have my username and network key with me. What should I do now?

There is no option to reset it and we don't have access to passwords.

You could try looking in the options.xml file, which you can do on Mac by doing this.

In Finder open the Go menu then choose Go to Folder…. In the resulting dialog the correct folder is:
    ~/Library/Containers/com.childishthings.cricketcaptain2021mac/Data/Library/Application Support/Cricket Captain 2021/childish things/cricket captain 2021/saves
    If you can't see this folder you may need to enable hidden folders.

You should then see options.xml in that folder. It might contain your password.

Comment

Hi, I did open the XML file, but the password field is empty there. Would you mind suggesting what to do now? I couldn't register the same key again either.

Comment

Originally posted by knightrider992 View Post
        Hi, I did open the XML file, but the password field is empty there. Would you mind suggesting what to do now? I couldn't register the same key again either.
        The only two options are to either setup a new account or keep trying different options for your password.

Comment

How can I get a new network key?

Comment

Originally posted by knightrider992 View Post
            How can I get a new network key?
            I've just sent you a private message.

Comment

Working...
            X