Way more mishits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way more mishits.

Is anyone noticing that there's a lot more edges and mishits going for 4 or 6?

Just played a game online and there were 8 edges that went for 4 in 20 overs including 3 from the final over to win the game.

Yes I am enjoying these. For example some of the mishit sweeps that go for huge 6s look very convincing for t20 cricket.

Comment

Looks about right! In the real world I bought myself a more modern bat a few years ago and it felt lighter to lift and swing despite actually being heavier than my old bat and had massive edges what use to be a miss hit that could get me out turned into a miss hit that most likely scored a boundary.

You see it all the time in cricket now.

As it is just before I stopped playing the handle was chewed by a dog and I went back to my old bat!

Comment

Can be infuriating when bowling just like real life. I think it’s a nice feature as we often see batsmen swing hard and score 4’s and 6’s off the edge of their bat these days

Comment

I like it, it mixes things up a bit and gives moments where you're not sure if the batsman is getting caught or a boundary. It seems to be occurring just enough without being overdone.

Comment

I've noticed there are less edges that go over mid-off/on.

Comment

Working...
            X