Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sort save files by most recently played.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sort save files by most recently played.

Is there a way of would it be feasible to have your saves sorted by which one was the most recently played? I've got a number of saves on the go at the moment and keep clicking on the wrong one and eventually when there's quite a number of saves, it'd be annoying having to find the one you want to use. The most recently used save is the one you're most likely to open next so it makes sense to have at the top.

File this under Incredibly Minor Thing That Would Be A Nice QoL Improvement #2176

Nice idea, something I was pondering the other day as I have a lot of saves (200 on this version, about 300 on CC2020).

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      Nice idea, something I was pondering the other day as I have a lot of saves (200 on this version, about 300 on CC2020).
      That would be a very messy screen. How do you ever find the save you're looking for???

Comment

Originally posted by Wilted View Post

That would be a very messy screen. How do you ever find the save you're looking for???
        Most of them are test saves. Some are used for footage capture (which I can easily find with a scroll), the ones I actually just play as my own saves, have my own name on them.

Lots of saves is also useful for stress testing Dropbox syncing.

Comment

Working...
        X