Changing Fonts | Player Stats Page | CC2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruby23 View Post

Oh, that's disappointing. Anyway, all the best for the Switch / Console. Guess you can look into it before next year's release.

For a paying customer who's been patronizing the game since 2014, I'd hoped you could have accomodated the request Sureshot
    We massively appreciate your continued support. The reality is, the 1 and 7 display issue is minor in the effect it has, it looks a bit odd, most people don't see the issue, but the fix for it would be quite a big code change and would require significant testing, thus it's not really sensible to look at it for patching.

We've been using this fonts system for several years, all set up by TickTock a few years ago, who we don't work with any more (taken over by Rebellion), which adds another complication. I've made a note for us to have a discussion on fonts for CC2022 pre-release.

Comment

No wonder why my star opener didn't get in the record books when he hit 700!

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

We massively appreciate your continued support. The reality is, the 1 and 7 display issue is minor in the effect it has, it looks a bit odd, most people don't see the issue, but the fix for it would be quite a big code change and would require significant testing, thus it's not really sensible to look at it for patching.

We've been using this fonts system for several years, all set up by TickTock a few years ago, who we don't work with any more (taken over by Rebellion), which adds another complication. I've made a note for us to have a discussion on fonts for CC2022 pre-release.
        Dear Sureshot thanks for your response. Appreciate the fact that you're looking into it for the next version. Helvetica is a lovely font but does have this strange attributes with 7 and 1 which are probably unnoticed by most users. It would be great if you could develop a font with even kerning.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzroy FC View Post
          No wonder why my star opener didn't get in the record books when he hit 700!
          Fitzroy FC I get it that you want to sound witty at my expense. No issues. But also please remember that most users find online gaming silly for this game too. But one has to respect their choice and not criticize them. Just a thought buddy.

Comment

Working...
          X