iOS release date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iOS release date

Hi guys. Sorry for sounding like a broken record, but is there any idea for when the iOS release will be?

Originally posted by Cricketfan66 View Post
    Hi guys. Sorry for sounding like a broken record, but is there any idea for when the iOS release will be?
    Last year's was released a few days after the pc version. So I'm guessing it's not far away.

Comment

I'm guessing not too far away but it will depend as much on the app store as the devs so I doubt even they know for sure at the moment. Once they do I'm sure they'll announce it on here.

Comment

We're not far away from iOS at all, we've been very busy the last few days getting the finishing touches done.

It's tough to give a date, as it does depend on Apple timings, when it's ready it will be live. We'll announce on the forum, Facebook and there will be a mailout as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
          We're not far away from iOS at all, we've been very busy the last few days getting the finishing touches done.

It's tough to give a date, as it does depend on Apple timings, when it's ready it will be live. We'll announce on the forum, Facebook and there will be a mailout as well.
          Great news! Thank you for your communication!

Comment

Is android far behind? I hate to ask, but it will stop me refreshing socials every hour if I know its days rather than hours away ????

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyBaller View Post

Is android far behind? I hate to ask, but it will stop me refreshing socials every hour if I know its days rather than hours away ????
              I don't think Android will be far behind iOS at all, we're certainly pushing hard on the Android version, with most of the issues we've been working on applying to both iOS and Android.

Like with iOS, we will do a mailout when Android releases, if you're not on our newsletter, that might be an easier way of getting updates on the release.

Comment

I don't think Android will be far behind iOS at all, we're certainly pushing hard on the Android version, with most of the issues we've been working on applying to both iOS and Android.

Like with iOS, we will do a mailout when Android releases, if you're not on our newsletter, that might be an easier way of getting updates on the release.
                How do we sign up for the newsletter?

Comment

Originally posted by Cricketfan66 View Post
                  How do we sign up for the newsletter?
                  It's on the mobile page here:

Cricket Captain 2023 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season

It's also available at the bottom of the home page here:

Cricket Captain 2023 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season

Comment

Good news folks. We’ve just submitted Cricket Captain 2021 iOS. Release build of Android being tested now. Mac next. Fingers crossed they all get through approvals.

Comment

Good news folks. We’ve just submitted Cricket Captain 2021 iOS. Release build of Android being tested now. Mac next. Fingers crossed they all get through approvals.
                      Who tests the game? Is it players, developers or both?

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzroy FC View Post

Who tests the game? Is it players, developers or both?
                        We have a group of testers and we test it internally as well.

-------

Hi guys,

Unfortunately our first iOS submission failed because of a bug with the App Store, after not a lot of help from Apple, we've now identified that and have submitted a new build to Apple.

Android has under gone final testing and finalising the Play Store set up, one final fix for Android and we will be submitting to Google, hopefully tomorrow.

With a bit of luck we will have these platforms available at the weekend.

Childish Things

Comment

We have a group of testers and we test it internally as well.

-------

Hi guys,

Unfortunately our first iOS submission failed because of a bug with the App Store, after not a lot of help from Apple, we've now identified that and have submitted a new build to Apple.

Android has under gone final testing and finalising the Play Store set up, one final fix for Android and we will be submitting to Google, hopefully tomorrow.

With a bit of luck we will have these platforms available at the weekend.

Childish Things
                          Great news for Android!

Comment

Working...
                          X