South African domestic system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South African domestic system

So I saw that the South African domestic system is being changed with more first class teams, and am pleased that this is in the game. I’ve started a save and now realised that there is no option for promotion or relegation between divisions. That kind of makes sense, because the division 2 sides are so much worse than division 1 in real life, even though it leaves no room for making a div 2 side win div 1 in the game. Then I looked at both limited overs formats and there are the same 2 divisions with the same teams in each of them, but this time the winner of each division plays each other in a play off to win the competition. This isn’t particularly fair of say the 2nd place division 1 team. Because no one knows what the full format will be later this year, I suggest allowing 1 slot of promotion and relegation in the first class leagues, and mixed groups in both limited overs, similar to the English limited overs format.

just completed the first season and the team from division 1 won the final in both limited overs formats.
    Last edited by Lojoda; 07-18-2021, 01:14 PM.

There is a 1 up 1 down system in SA Dom, I've asked Andy to add promotion/relegation lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      There is a 1 up 1 down system in SA Dom, I've asked Andy to add promotion/relegation lines.
      Thank you!
      can you confirm the format of the limited overs competitions please.

Comment

Originally posted by Lojoda View Post

Thank you!
        can you confirm the format of the limited overs competitions please.
        Winners of each group goes in to the final to play each other.

When the season starts, if the format is different we can update it.

Comment

Working...
        X