X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hilal8844554499
    Devon Smith back for 4 day cricket.
    Have you got a link for this? I can't find it.

Comment

CWI PROFESSIONAL CRICKETERS DRAFT 2021-2022 on 25 may 2021.
      Raymon Reifer moved to Barbados.
      Thanks, I've found the article. Will update them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
        Running out of room on some editing posts, so adding this in from r_j feedback earlier in the thread.

Oliver Metcalfe - good prospect for Ireland in the future alongside McGuire
        James Newland
        Marcus Poskitt Not played in 2 years, will re-add when he plays pro cricket again.
        Davy Scanlon Not played in 2 years, now 37. Possibly pro cricket years are bdhind him.
        Fiachra Tucker - legspinning allrounder who was 12th man last year for Leinster Lightning, he opens in 50 over cricket for his club If he's played pro cricket, he'll get picked up.
        Jarred Wilson - when called up to the NWW squad last year he was mentioned as a 20 year old allrounder

All who have played or made debuts in 2021 will be picked up.

I've also noticed that the T20 game between Leinster Lightning and Middlesex in 2019 was missing from the players stats on both sides.

This didn't count as a professional match and was a benefit for Eoin Morgan.
        The Leinster v Middlesex match was to celebrate the centenary of the Leinster league, nothing about Eoin Morgan was mentioned at the time, he was only awarded a testimonial season in 2020. It was a List A T20 by all accounts in Ireland.

Comment

• David Wiese is going to play for Namibia at the T20 World Cup this year, Ruben Trupelmann has been playing for Namibia as well. Graham Hume, Murray Commins and Ruben Pretorius have all played for Ireland Wolves and are soon to be qualified for them. Shehan Jayasuriya, Sami Aslam, Unkmut Chand, Smit Patel, Harmeet Singh (was mentioned in a Sami Aslam interview a while ago as a recruit as well as Chand), Corey Anderson, Justin Dill, Corne Dry and Dane Piedt have all quit and retired from their respective nations to play and qualify for the USA.

Comment

Players who should be retired from 20 over and 20 overs international.
            kemar Roach
            Shane Dowrich
            Shannon
            Kyle Hope
            solozano
            vishual Singh
            Moseley
            Sherman Lewis
            Sajid Khan
            Zia Ul Haq
            Players who should be retired from FC,Tests.
            Ravi Rampaul
            Carlos Brathwaite
            Andre Fletcher
            Ben Dwarshuis
            Sohail Akhtar
            cottrell
            Ben Dwarshuis is 100% still playing....
            plays for Sydney sixers and nsw regularly.i wouldn't retire him from FC.
            ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

• Dwarshuis has absolutely not retired from First Class cricket. Hilal posts absolute nonsense 95% of the time

Comment

• Originally posted by Cam View Post

Ben Dwarshuis is 100% still playing....
                plays for Sydney sixers and nsw regularly.i wouldn't retire him from FC.
                He has not yet played FC cricket at 27 but would harbour hopes to do so.

Comment

• Tom Wood could maybe have a small batting increase. His 109 off 59 balls against a strong Notts attack is probably the best (non Root) innings I've watched this year. A very good white ball batter.

His in game ability is fair.
                  Last edited by Sureshot; 08-16-2021, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
                    Joe Cooke seems to generally turn out quite good in most of my saves, in real life he had a good go this season and was very poor. Feels like his ability, potential or both could be nobbled. He's got a solid record, over a decent set of matches. I feel he's about right at the moment.
                    I wouldn't say his real world record is solid. His batting record is probably as bad as you'll find in county cricket, certainly worse than the likes of Revis or Duke. In game he seems to often average well into the 30s.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210815-160430_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	134.4 KB ID:	76916
                    Last edited by Lynx54321; 08-15-2021, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post

I wouldn't say his real world record is solid. His batting record is probably as bad as you'll find in county cricket, certainly worse than the likes of Revis or Duke. In game he seems to often average well into the 30s.

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20210815-160430_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	134.4 KB ID:	76916
                      Sorry, I totally mis-read your post. I was looking at Joe Clarke...close, but not quite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Sorry, I totally mis-read your post. I was looking at Joe Clarke...close, but not quite.
                        Hahaha yes pretty much opposite ends of the spectrum!

I've now nobbled Joe Cooke.
                        Last edited by Sureshot; 08-16-2021, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• Luke Doneathy at Durham is a solid All-Rounder not a bowler.

he’s better batter currently but expected to develop as a third seamer. Pace is RFM not RM as he bowls 75 to 80mph. Batting should be aggressive, hits better than a run a ball. Needs a bit of an upgrade too, has real potential.

Changed to RFM and aggressive all rounder.

also David Bedingham is on an English passport and. Therefore not an overseas player.

We don't do English passports for SA players any more, he's due to play in SA Dom this year, so as far as I'm aware, will be eligible for South Africa.
                          Last edited by Sureshot; 08-16-2021, 06:05 PM.

Comment

I think it's time to retire Aaron Finch from FC, Tests.
                            He has not formally retired yet and played first class cricket less than 2 years ago.

This forum is for facts (ie Finch has retired with a link to an article if it is not widely known) rather than opinions or assumptions (Finch has not played for a while so he should be retired).

Comment

• Kiran Carlson - batting underrated, especially in first class

He's having a good season, I've improved him.
                              Last edited by Sureshot; 08-16-2021, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Zimbabwe:
                                Marumani opens in OD/T20 and is underrated Changed to a OD/20 Over opener and improved.
                                Madhevere opens in OD/T20 as well. Changed ,thanks.
                                Myers, Marumani and Shumba all underrated, are playing regularly for Zimbabwe and are all seen as the future of Zim cricket. All three of these have been improved.
                                I think Brian Mudzinganyama's birth date is wrong, cricinfo says he is 26.
                                Luke Jongwe feels underrated Good point, have improved.

South Africa:
                                Cameron Shekleton is underrated, IRL got the KZN inland FC player of the year award and one of only 2 players to get a multi year contract (with Cameron Delport) Have improved Shekleton.

Out of interest, when about will the updated database be released? Would like to wait for it before starting my long term saves
                                Last edited by Sureshot; 08-16-2021, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X