Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2021/2022 Suggestions

Dear Admins,

Congrats for coming up with another version of Cricket Captain; I cannot wait till 13th July to buy CC2021 and start playing. Meanwhile, I would request you to include more statistics in the game that would make it more exciting - my main reason to play CC is just statistics and records, which I love to see. If I may add few suggestions of my own, it would be great if you could implement them:
    1. Similar to CricInfo Records page, if you could maintain the records page then it would be GREAT. I know that most runs, hundreds, etc. are already present as part of Player Records in the game - but it would be wonderful if you could do a similar stuff for Highest Score, BBI, BBM, etc. as a list. For example, if Rohit Sharma has made two double centuries in ODI cricket then the list should show his name twice rather than just once. It just adds more reality and we as users can keep a track of which players are big-game players, etc.
    2. Similar to above, the way you have added Fastest 50 and Fastest 100 to the team records, it would be superb if you could add a similar list of fastest 50 and fastest 100 - for example if Shahid Afridi had two instances of fastest 50 in ODI then his name must feature twice along with the tag of the team for which he made it.
    3. Please add Man of the Match statistics to Player Stats as well as Player Records - for example how many times a player was adjudged as MoM.
    4. Please add 4's and 6's in Player Records section as well.
    5. Can the Versus history for team records include Total Matches played, matches won, matches lost. It would be super fun to understand over the years inside the game, England has defeated Australia how many times and vice versa.
    6. Can you please maintain calendar year level records for RATINGS? It would be super fun to see how many years Virat Kohli was top batsman, etc.

All the above requests are just Statistics related and I am not even requesting for Gameplay or Graphics change. I hope they are implementable? Nonetheless, thank you again for coming up with another version.

Best regards,
    Cricket Addict
    Last edited by cricketaddict; 07-08-2021, 10:39 PM.

also DRS! im pretty sure there was a discussion that they'll add it soon.can ya shed some light Sureshot
    Last edited by NishantBagga; 07-09-2021, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Being able to join the WTC via improving your test ranking with Afghanistan/Zimbabwe/Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by NishantBagga View Post
        also DRS! im pretty sure there was a discussion that they'll add it soon.can ya shed some light Sureshot
        Why does everyone want DRS? Very quickly you'll know the graphics well enough to know what is out and what isn't and you will never get it wrong.

Comment

It really frustrates me that this is still a thing as when I am the home team I should not be calling for the toss and it seems like a thing which should be a fairly simple thing to add in.

Comment

Hope my boys will win this time

Comment

Hello Team,

Is there a way you could add "Save Team" option while selecting playing XI for a match? Every time I come back from an international match, I have to again select the FC/OD team that I want to play with and not just the last playing XI, which is the current option available.

I remember you had the Save Team option in past CC games, but it will be wonderful to have it back else it wastes a lot of time in selecting the Playing XI again and again. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Riggy97 View Post
                Being able to join the WTC via improving your test ranking with Afghanistan/Zimbabwe/Ireland
                Totally agree with that, but a Zimbabwe save is very challenging. They will always be cellar dwellers on this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzroy FC View Post

Totally agree with that, but a Zimbabwe save is very challenging. They will always be cellar dwellers on this game.
                  True, but they'll have their moments if you only play long enough... I'm in year 2097 with my Zimbabwe save now and had the following highlights over the years:

- qualified for three ODI WCs
                  - made it to the semis of the T20 WC once, plus several near misses on NRR
                  - a highest ranking of 7th in Tests, 7th in ODIs and 8th in T20Is

It's a real shame though that there is no real goal in Tests. No matter how well you do, the Test championship remains elusive.

Comment

My suggestions for the next version would be:

1) DRS. Must be a way of doing it using the close up graphics they currently have and then factoring in how often an umpire gets a borderline decision wrong or right.
                    2) More batting strategies. Hit certain sides of the wicket? Go aerial/avoid going aerial?
                    3) Proper stats for the players so you've got more to judge a player on then averages.
                    4) More bowling strategies - Varying pace of deliveries as it's a massive thing in the game now.
                    5) A way to affect fielding as at the moment it doesn;t seem to be something you can have a big affect on.

Not asking for much. -)

Comment

I ask every year... A team selection and matches.
                      I want to test my young players without debut in tests or odis
                      ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Dew factor is a real match defining thing nowadays, would really like it to be added to the match conditions

Comment

How about seperate stats for 100 hundred competition?

Comment

There is a couple of other aspects to DRS. One, that it's not just LBW, it's for faint snicks as well. Could we have snicko in the game? The second thing is the team collabration, i.e. whether the keeper and the bowler think you should review, could that be a factor in the game and how much do you base your decision on what they say?

Comment

Ability to include injured players into International squads for home series (when you know they’re going to be fit in time)..
                              Latest test series at home would not let me include an injured player, player injury length 3 days, test match in 4 days time!
                              He could have easily played with a physio slot placed on him.

Comment

Working...
                              X