X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC 2021 News

Hi guys,

It's been an exceptionally busy few months for us, various issues have caused a few delays from what we were hoping was a June release.

The current aim is a mid-July release on Steam, we'll be announcing features in the next few days.

I'll be posting up squad screenshots later today.

Nigel

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    Hi guys,

It's been an exceptionally busy few months for us, various issues have caused a few delays from what we were hoping was a June release.

The current aim is a mid-July release on Steam, we'll be announcing features in the next few days.

Nigel
    Excellent! Looking forward to the updates.

Comment

Hope This time UI and Graphics to more improved

1 - India having two teams one will play Test Against England and other will play ODI against SriLanka , Is the Two team concept of same country to handle in cc2021

2 - Also implement Single player career mode
      Last edited by cricfan1; 06-26-2021, 07:41 AM.
      After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
      Is my Next Dream

Comment

Hi guys,

Nigel
        Great news Nigel. Can't wait to see. Following tweaks I can suggest if possible.

1) Batting positions - Most openers shift to no. 6 or 7 if there are openers already in the side. In real life, the preferred position of openers would be either 3 or 4 as a second choice. Tom Latham and a few are exceptions.

2) The kerning of fonts could be looked into, the numeral 7 sort of creates issues in viewing. Stats page can be updated such that only Test, ODI and T20 records are given preference.

3) Incidence of singles to be increased. This would also prune the high run rates and prevent too many maiden overs in the shorter format (as happens in reality).

Would be delighted to help in the squad building exercise for the Indian domestic players. All the best.

Comment

I would like to ask for three things in this update that doesn't seem to hard to implement.

1. Awards and History for players and teams like, best XI of season according to stats, best strikerate/min balls, highest score in a particular season for every year since you started the game. The game becomes dull after a while seens like your just racking up run/wickets so you players can end up higher in the stats list.

2. The batting positions need to be given more emphasis, maybe have statistics for what positions batsmen have played in and let that have an effect in a match.

3. The filter few option should be adjustable cause some L/O leagues have fewer games and only a handful of bowlers can take 15 wickets to show up on the list. We should have control over how many innings,runs or wickets we want filtered.

Thanks

Comment

Oh YES! More importance to the fifth bowlers in tests!!! Can't stress this enough the A/I needs to pick a fifth bowler where needed and even when do select one for example ben stokes he only bowls 4-6 overs in the first innings that too if the opposition has had a huge score. The same could be done with a few more bowling options a 6-7th in any format of theres a need in the match for it the ai should have to look for another bowler in the match most captions wouldn't look to give a bowler another over if he has gone 30 runs in two overs or 45 in three if theres another bowling option in the side. This needs to be implemented for more realism I play cricket captain mostly for the stats and it's disheartening to see someone like ben stokes or other batting all rounders not getting any more wickets to their name

Comment

Awards are something I find much easier to do manually, as with records. I have spreadsheets on spreadsheets to maintain everything from captains history to baggy green numbers to top 20's for each discipline in each format

Comment

Originally posted by Rumblah View Post
                Awards are something I find much easier to do manually, as with records. I have spreadsheets on spreadsheets to maintain everything from captains history to baggy green numbers to top 20's for each discipline in each format
                I would like to see some examples I used to do something similar like making world X1 for each format and awards for the domestic cricket i was playing in but doesn't it get tiring doing it all by yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Shrav99 View Post

I would like to see some examples I used to do something similar like making world X1 for each format and awards for the domestic cricket i was playing in but doesn't it get tiring doing it all by yourself?

I have a much, much, MUCH prettier spreadsheet for football manager but I tend to sink a lot more hours into that so it's justified. Colour coded and loads more info stored, that one.

Comment

Great news. My biggest hope is it remembers international squads when the season changes!

Comment

Originally posted by ICClover View Post
                      Great news. My biggest hope is it remembers international squads when the season changes!
                      Thanks for bringing this up. I spoke with Andy yesterday and he's now changed this so international squads are remembered through season change overs.

There's quite a few nice changes that don't merit going in to a features document, but I'll be posting in this forum upon release for my "little tidbits" document.

Comment

Will their be the ability to edit the Team names for the different formats of the game ie it remains as Kent for Country Championship but Kent Spitfires for the Vitality Blast. Previously this has edited all formats of the game when changing the name.

Comment

Thanks for bringing this up. I spoke with Andy yesterday and he's now changed this so international squads are remembered through season change overs.

There's quite a few nice changes that don't merit going in to a features document, but I'll be posting in this forum upon release for my "little tidbits" document.
                          Sounds interesting. It's those small additions that have no mention that actually make the game so wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilal8844554499
                            When take control of international team from domistic the domistic team squad goes to random.
                            I mean you should have an option for this I guess.

Some of us like managing both teams.

Also, I thought we would be given the option to choose between a domestic team game and an international team game falling on the same date in 2020 but this never happened ? Sureshot

Comment

Originally posted by Hilal8844554499
                              How about only Normal mode in game remove easy and v.easy mode from game?
                              Why?

Just because you don't play easy mode doesn't mean that others don't. In particular having an easy mode is great for new players so that they don't get repeatedly smashed while learning how to play the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X