Customisation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customisation

We can obviously edit names and initials for players but it would be great with regens to be able to change their date of birth and batting and bowling styles even if this was a one off option when/before signing them to contracts. I like to recreate my counties best prospects as youth players come through and this would help with that instead of never quite having the right bowling style or being a year older or younger.

I think it would be unrealistic as no team ever gets the perfect combination of players as per their need or had in their glory days. They have to make do with what they get like now there is dearth of Left arm fast bowlers in India unlike few years ago, If only we could make Shami/Bhuvneshwar left handed then India will have perfect fast bowling unit.

edit:- If you only play offline then you could use cheat engine table available online to do what you want
    Last edited by bhagwati; 09-08-2019, 11:27 AM.

Comment

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick. Somerset have a RHB, SLA all rounder called Lewis Goldsworthy coming through in real life but he's not in game. The chances of me getting a decent regen coming through with that combination are low so some basic customisation of regens would let me have him in game after the first season.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post
        I think you've got the wrong end of the stick. Somerset have a RHB, SLA all rounder called Lewis Goldsworthy coming through in real life but he's not in game. The chances of me getting a decent regen coming through with that combination are low so some basic customisation of regens would let me have him in game after the first season.
        I got what you meant that's why i edited my response & that was before i saw this reply & i was talking general case before that

Comment

Interesting have you got a link to it Bhagwati?

Comment

I have messaged you.

Comment

There could be an option where at the start of new season you can tell your Youth Coach to look for specific type of players , like Allrounders , Spinners , Batsmen etc with specific handedness , The end result should be that you get few such type of players in the next season but their quality shall be randomized. That will be pretty realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by bhagwati View Post
                I have messaged you.
                Would you mind linking me this as well?

Comment

Working...
                X