Missing Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Player

Paras Khadka is completely missing from the game despite being a literal international cricket captain.

Also Tobias Visee (explosive netherlands keeper / opening batsman) has been wrote down as 'T Vis e'

I do not think that the developers care much for associate players given their limited role in the game. Also they refuse to correct misspelt names and insist on you correcting them yourselves using the edit name function in the player profile.
    YouTube
    Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by IMDuzza180 View Post
      Paras Khadka is completely missing from the game despite being a literal international cricket captain.

Also Tobias Visee (explosive netherlands keeper / opening batsman) has been wrote down as 'T Vis e'
      Okay, the accented e is weird, it's working on PC, but not Android. Can you confirm what device you are on?

Looking at the Paras Khadka issue.

Comment

Accents in general have been an issue on Android for some years now (Morn Morkel, Will Tavar et al.).

Comment

I'm using Android, didn't know about the accent issue but that's fine for me if it's consistent, I just hadn't noticed the pattern. Thanks for looking at Khadka.

Comment

Working...
          X