Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Associates

Hi guys

Great game as always, really like the amount of players in this one.

I have a question about making associate teams more possible to play as.

The only teams that are possible to play as are the 12 Test ones plus Hong Kong, Oman, Netherlands, Scotland and UAE. To play as the others requires you to set up a World XI and only select players from that nation. Is it possible to alter that, so that you could just select the team from the list instead? The players are in there.

Also, more Italians, Malaysians and PNG players would be perfect as they currently do not have enough to field a full 11. If that is something already being considered?

Could it also be possible for players with dual nationalities to appear in both lists? Geriant Jones, Dirk Nannes if we're speaking historically but more recently Xavier Marshall etc. Then there those like Ashton Agar (American), Steve O'Keefe (Malaysian) and Tom Bruce (Scottish) who have these dual nationalities but do not use them, unless my sources are incorrect. It'll be great for Bruce to go nah screw it I'm playing for Scotland and then we could play a world cup with him in the side, he jacks in the New Zealand domestic stuff and goes back to Sussex as a local player.

I can imagine the dual nationalities could just be achieved by playing the side as a World XI so there's no big deal on that front. In this case, to achieve all this an easier option would be able to save a certain amount of these World XI's to be able to quickly replay as in future, to save manually selecting the same 13, 15 or 18 players per time?

Then we also have the tournaments. Could we alter the sides appearing in them at all? A world cup of associate nations, for example.

Cheers

Just bumping this.

Is it possible to save a certain amount of World XI's in future, to save having to manually select the same players for every series?

Likewise, could we select which teams are to appear in a standalone tournament?

Cheers

Comment

Working...
    X