OD Bowling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OD Bowling

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I have a real problem with the game and defending a total in limited overs.

Say i bat first and post a 300+ score - I find my bowling innings almost unplayable. Even when I win. The AI will always come out and play a shot a ball. Literally. More often than not they get bowled out for 160 in 20 overs. But they never once try and build a target or even recognise they’re ahead of the rate but losing wickets and consolidate. I could cope with it, but considering how hard it is to persuade my batsmen to play a shot an over in the early going, it sort of sucks the life out of the game for me.

Anyone else finding this? What bowling orders do you use in an attempt to get anything close to reality?

You have a very fair point. I have found the same thing and was wondering about this the other day. About 90% of the time I post 300+ the AI will be all out inside 30 overs. The AI will NEVER try to dig in, back off the aggression and take the game deep.

For this reason I find the one day format very easy to win at. I won the challenge trophy back to back in my first two seasons with Worcs! The AI needs to be made a bit more intelligent I think.
    YouTube
    Facebook

Comment

Working...
    X